Technical Assistance

Staff continues to provide technical assistance on transportation related issues. Contact Ashley Andrews – or Bonnie Waninger –, for assistance with special transportation studies and technical assistance that may be needed in your community and are within the scope of work of the transportation contract with the Agency of Transportation.  Municipal officials that would like to have volume, speed, or vehicle classification studies done for their towns can contact CVRPC staff for assistance.  Staff also can provide road surface, culvert, and sign inventories.